performs Integrated Property Asset Management for financial institutions, funds, family offices and companies, combining technical, legal, commercial and business experience in the property sector, providing integrated solutions with strict and efficient management, constantly focussed on profitability.
Asset development constitutes a comprehensive process which includes technical, administrative and business management, before and after the acquisition or sale by our clients.
PRIOR REVIEW (Due Diligence)
Detailed analysis of the technical, administrative, economic and commercial situation of the asset. The work which makes up each of these blocks is listed below:
- Technical Audit of the Asset
- Analysis of the situation of the asset at the time of the acquisition
- Pathology Reports
- Cost Studies Pending Construction
- Drawing up of projects for adaptation to current regulations and resolution of conflicts
- Management and co-ordination of works pending execution
- Project & Construction Management
- Project Monitoring. Supervision of works and projects currently underway
- Audit and legal review (Due Diligence) of the asset, updating of documents, contracts and licences
- Juridical and register regularization of property
- Economic study, analysis of cost and feasibility
- Market study and commercialization.
- Definition of Commercialization Strategy, by means of:
- Market analysis.
- Valulation/assessment of the asset.
- Analysis of risks and opportunities.
- Sales deadlines.
- Commercial and marketing events to be carried out to promote and publicize the asset.
- Design and creation of “property portfolios” to increase the liquidity of the assets.
- Assessment in ordered processes of sale of packages of homes throughout the country.
- Sale and Rent:
- Network of APIs throughout the country.
- Commercialization with funds for the sale of asset portfolios.
- Property portal for the commercialization of assets.
- Search for financing for the sale of the product.