We partially or fully refurbish buildings, recovering their value and completely renewing their useful life, adapting them to the current regulations (TBC, Accessibility, etc.) and providing them with sustainable standards and current-day habitability.
This speciality has attracted special interest in recent times and generated new business opportunities by maintaining the original use or by re-assessing new complementary uses and taking advantage of the privileged location of these buildings, both in central areas and in natural settings.
The key: to guarantee the client a correct and accurate diagnosis of the actual state of the property, in order to put forward a reliable and realistic study of the deadlines and costs of the different refurbishment options, increasing trust in the feasibility of the operation and guaranteeing it in terms of time.
OTHER COMPLEMENTARY SERVICES:
- Ensuring the use of subsidies in accordance with the regulations in force, both state and autonomic.
- A technical study complemented by a sample plan and a structure testing plan, installations (if necessary), facades and roofs.
- An environmental study complemented by a sample plan to determine its impact and the presence of dangerous materials or the contamination of the soil.
- Feasibility studies: a detailed calculation of the construction costs, the operational schedule for each case.
- The selection of the most appropriate refurbishment alternative, based on the principle of the greatest and best use, as well as ensuring the lowest environmental impact.
- Execution of the project and management of demolition licence.
- Drawing up of the basic and execution project, project management and licence management.
- Monitoring of deadlines, quality and cost.